THESE ARE ONE OF THE MOST TIME CONSUMING AND DIFFICULT BODIES TO REPLICATE PROPERLY, BUT THIS ONE IS DONE AND READY TO SHIP!
- 100% handpainted body, many hours went into faithfully re-creating the exact look
- This 4lb 6oz alder body is mildly aged with bumps, bruises, and a little buckle rash on the back
- The graphics are buried in clear nitrocellulose lacquer
- You will receive the replica body, tremolo cover, and replica pickguard with embedded graphics (they are not painted on, they are inside the guard!)
- Fits all Fender parts
This body is NOT the same as a Fender version!! We have only seen two other places who attempt these, but ours are different!
- We only used photos of the ACTUAL guitar to recreate the body
- We only use nitrocellulose lacquer (nitro) on our bodies, not poly which is much thicker and kills tone. Please do your homework, don't spend $250-$350 on a cheap import body painted in poly that won't fit USA parts, when you can have an accurate replica!
Check out the photo of Jimi's actual guitar....a gorgeous piece of history!