Are you looking for information on how to customize a pickguard? We’ll…you’ve come to the right place! Making your own custom guitar is something many of us want to do. The question is, where do we start? Most of us are not graphic artists and lack the ability to make our own unique pickguard for their guitar. There are a few sites these days that offer “custom” pickguards, but it is typically only stock photos. At best…you can plop your image into a template and that’s it!
At AxetremeCreations, we want every musician to have something unique, designed professionally, and with an attention to detail that only we can provide for you. Our team LOVES designing, and CARES about every customer and how their guitar build turns out. Our process is quite simple:
- You contact us about your project. Feel free to give us as much info as you can about the graphic, logo, colors, placement, or just some crazy idea you had in the middle of your set last night! Figuring out how to customize a pickguard is our specialty!
- We will give you a price for what it will take to make your dream guitar pickguard, and once purchased the REAL fun begins!
- You can provide us with a custom tracing or your stock guard to replicate, and we use that to insure a perfect fit on your guitar.
- We take all your ideas, thoughts, dreams, and a little bit of voodoo to make a proof for you to see. At this point, you can either approve the design, or make changes. This is YOUR PICKGUARD and we want you to be happy!
- Once approved, your guard is made!
Designing pickguards from scratch is not an easy or quick process, most take about 10-15 business days to make. Rest assured you will have the most unique custom guitar when we are done.