Thinking of building your own “SNAKEHEAD” style Telecaster guitar…..Let us help!! We only have ONE of these, and don’t plan to make more! This unique body was made from reclaimed pine out of a barn! This one has been sitting in the shop for a couple years curing…and is looking for a new home!
- 2-pc Reclaimed Pine body (at least 100+ years old, tight grain unlike new pine!)
- Made to fit vintage Tele bridge and USA / MIM Tele necks.
- Thinner 1-9/16″ vintage thickness body, weighing in at 5lb even.
- All Nitrocellulose Olympic White paint
- Aged string ferrules pre-installed in the back of the body
- Lightly aged – A lot of minor wear and little “dings”, along with the cavities from years of worm feeding while in the barn! ***WORMS NOT INCLUDED! 🙂
***WE DO NOT CARRY THE GUARD OR CONTROL PLATE AT THIS TIME